Benefit from the fully redundant systems that can guarantee service uptime
- A+B fully diverse power supplies. Each Rack cabinet gets power feed via two totally diverse physical paths, delivered on metered power supplies..
- Ability to serve efficiently high density Rack Cabinets. You can bring your high computing clusters without worrying about the available power, as the facilities have been designed to handle more than 15kW per Rack cabinet..
- UPS and Generators in N+1 configuration. The design and construction of our data centers is following Tier 3 standards for power supply.
- The premises can efficiently tackle an outage of the main power supply for at least 48 hours.
- Grounding triangle installation to protect raised floor, Rack cabinets and microwave links. All power distribution boards are equipped with state-of-the-art surge protection devices (Rayvoss) that can protect efficiently your equipment.